The Simple Woman's Daybook - 23 July 2011

FOR TODAY - Saturday, 23rd July 2011, 11:55am

Outside my window... the sun has disappeared and it looks like rain.  Again!

I am thinking... about the bombing and shootings in Norway.


I am thankful... for the love and support of my family and friends.

From the learning room ... nothing happening this week, just the intention to keep plugging away at learning the piano.

In the kitchen... is the aftermath of breakfast.  I haven't tidied up yet.

I am wearing... polo shirt and skirt.

I am creating... the music theory chapter for the beginner's folders for next school year. 

I am going... to have a cup of coffee and read my book.

I am wondering... whether my car will pass the MOT without me having to spend a fortune on it.

I am reading... 'Agatha Raisin and the Day the Floods Came'. This is book no. 12 of my summer reading project. Only another 9 to go.

I am hoping... that the weather stays fine next week so that I can take some photos.

I am looking forward to... meeting up with friends for lunch.

I am hearing... the cricket commentary on the TV.

Around the house... still loads of housework waiting to be done.

I am pondering... on the design for a 'new baby' card.  My nephew's 2nd child is due any day now.

One of my favorite things... the colour red - always cheers me up.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Having an Indian takeaway with Rheanna and Alex to celebrate her 21st.  Decluttering the house and clearing the garden.

Here is a picture or thought I am sharing... life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that made you smile.

If you'd like to see other daybooks, or take part yourself, please visit this site.

Comments

Popular Posts