Look What I've Got!


Fiona from Raindrops and Daisies has nominated my blog as a recipient of the 'Liebster Blog' award.  I love Fiona's blog - it's a 'must read' for me and I love hearing what she's been up to and seeing her beautiful photographs.  A big thank you to her for this award, her thoughtfulness and kind words are very much appreciated.
 
The Liebster Award is meant to connect us even more and spotlight new bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Every  blogging award usually is accompanied by a set of rules and this award is no different ... it has five rules.
  1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  3. Post the award on your blog.
  4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the internet - other writers.
  5. And best of all - have fun and spread the karma!
So my 5 nominees are:
 and two crafting/card making bloggers who include interesting snippets of their daily life
I hope you will visit these blogs and show them your support.

Comments

  1. Hello there,

    thank you for nominating me for the award! It's the second time I've received it this year and I struggled finding people to pass it too last time so I may not get around to passing it on but thanks for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for so kindly passing the award to me Aileen, I'm very slow in passing on these awards but I will get around to it at some time.
    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts