Project 365 - week 4

022/365: Relaxing with a mug of coffee and a book.  Unfortunately not a particularly good book - I've given up with it for the time being.



















023/365: The oximeter was couriered from Bristol General Hospital for Ced to use overnight.



















024/365: Found a virus on my laptop, so over to Colin to get it fixed.
























025/365: Finished my summer reading project.



















026/365: Kelsey's 18th birthday.  I can't believe it - where did all that time go?



















027/365: Met Wriggle for the first time.  She's absolutely beautiful.
























028/365: Watching the cricket - 3rd Test against India. England won by an innings and 242 runs!!

Comments

  1. Bad luck about the virus Eileen, hope that you got it sorted.

    Wriggle is adorable!

    Did you buy a new camera?

    Your photos are lovely


    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fiona, yes the virus is sorted. I haven't bought a new camera yet and I'm still deciding whether to get one or not. I'm Ced's sole carer so I'm not able to get out much, just for part-time work, so I don't actually have the photo opportunities that I want. If I'm honest my existing camera is more than suitable for my current needs but I'm thinking about it for my birthday/Christmas presents. The trouble is I want a digital SLR so a lot of money for something I won't have the time to use to its full potential. Watch this space!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts