The Simple Woman's Daybook - 8 October 2011

FOR TODAY - Saturday, 8th October 2011, 12:18pm

Outside my window... it is fine, but cloudy.

I am thinking... that I don't feel well again and that it is time for another visit to the doctors. 

I am thankful... for Ced's generosity, paying for my new camera kit.

I am learning ... nothing this week, I've taken a break! 

In the kitchen... the oven is on and the roast potatoes are in.  

I am wearing... t shirt and skirt.

I am creating... lots of photos, trying out my new camera.

I am going... to another funeral on Thursday.  Dave, who was the musical director of the youth band, died last week.

I am wondering... if there is going to be another death.  Things tend to run in threes and so far there has only been two.  I hope not.

I am reading... The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards.  I only started it last night but so far so good! 

I am hoping... that the weather brightens up so I can take some photos.

I am looking forward to... the half term holiday - starts on the 19th October. 

I am hearing... the TV. Ced is watching an old black and white film, 'The Crowded Day'.

Around the house... it is looking much better, slowly getting organised to make life easier.

I am pondering... plans for Christmas presents, trying to decide what to get everyone.

One of my favorite things...  playing in a band.

A few plans for the rest of the week: family visiting on Tuesday, funeral on Thursday, teaching Monday, Wednesday and Friday and band practice on Saturday.

Here is a thought I am sharing ... 



If you'd like to see other daybooks, or take part yourself, please visit this site.

Comments

Popular Posts