3 in 30 Challenge - November, week 3

Due to a combination of sickness, problems with internet access and problems with blogger, I didn't manage to do an update last week.  Here's my progress so far this month:

Goal 1: I've got behind on the paperwork relating to my work so by the end of this month I want to have cleared the backlog and sorted out an achievable routine for keeping up-to-date.
Week 1 update: I'm about half way through the backlog and should have it all cleared by the end of next week.
Week 3 update: I'm just about up to date on this.  All the backlog is cleared and I'm trying to manage a system for staying on top of things.

Goal 2: Another sort of decluttering but this time with the computer. I need to clear out loads of obsolete bookmarks and documents and set in place an achievable routine for backing up files.
Week 1 update: I've been steadily working through the bookmarks but still have loads to do. This is a fairly simple task and I've been doing it during the TV adverts!
Week 3 update: I've still got loads to do on this one. I haven't made any significant progress in the last two weeks mainly due to problems with internet access.  I think this goal will have to continue next month as I can't see how I'll get it finished by the end of November.

Goal 3: I have a list of small DIY jobs to complete which will make life easier but I never get round to doing them. Nothing major, just things like oiling a lock, adjusting the hinges on a couple of kitchen cupboards and a few checks which need to be done before winter sets in.
Week 1 update: I haven't started this one yet. I hope to do a couple of tasks this week.
Week 3 update: I'm about half way through the list so I'm still hoping to be finished by the end of the month.

Linking up with the 3 in 30 Challenge

Comments

  1. looks like you are making some great progress! I hope everyone is feeling much better!!! God bless-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!! You are in great shape for the month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Computer problems do hinder progress at times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts