The Simple Woman's Daybook - 10 December 2011

FOR TODAY - Saturday, 10th December 2011, 19:56pm

Outside my window... it is dark. It's been a cold, frosty day.

I am thinking... about what to eat.  Neither of us are hungry so the planned meal can wait until tomorrow, but what to have now ....

I am thankful... that I've finished my teaching committments for this term and am now on holiday until January 4th.

I am learning ... to play Silent Night on the piano.

In the kitchen... all is quiet .. we can't decide what to have ... I feel a take-away may be the solution.

I am wearing... t shirt, skirt and cardigan.

I am creating... a filing system for my photos.

I am going... to start the housework tomorrow.

I am wondering... when my new phone will arrive.  It was promised for today but hasn't turned up and I won't be here to sign for delivery until Thursday at the earliest.  I'm not a happy bunny!

I am reading... 'Tigerlily's Orchids' by Ruth Rendell.

I am hoping... that Ced's hospital appointment on Monday goes well. It won't be good news, it never is, but am praying that it won't be bad news.

I am looking forward to... playing my instruments just for fun (as opposed to teaching). I'll be looking out all the Christmas music.

I am hearing... the TV (as usual!).  Ced is watching a programme about salvage collectors.

Around the house... I need to do some housework and get things ready for Christmas.

I am pondering... the photos to take for the Scavenger Hunt - need to do 26 this month for the 'ABC of Christmas'.  At the moment I'm in need of ideas for K, Z and I.

One of my favourite things... all the Christmas music wherever you go. Love it!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Ced's hospital appointment on Monday, taking Lauren to the orthodentist on Tuesday, lunch and shopping with Laura on Wednesday.

Here is a thought I am sharing ...


image from Google


If you'd like to see other daybooks, or take part yourself, please visit this site.

Comments

Popular Posts