Catching Up

Just a quick post to apologise for my absence, unfortunately 'life' has got in the way. Things aren't going too well at home as Ced's illness (motor neurone disease) has significantly progressed and we've had our routine upset by the extra support he needs from me. We're getting it sorted though and I should be back updating my blog in the next week or two. 

I have been reading all your blogs but simply haven't had time to comment on all your lovely posts. 

Hope you're all well and looking forward to chatting to you all again soon.

Comments

  1. No need to apologise, sorry to hear that Ced's illness is progressing, remember to take care of yourself too, we will all be here waiting to catch up on all your news when you are able xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking of you both too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear that Ced's illness is getting worse. Take all the time you need - we will all be here when you come back. Take care of yourself. Sending you both hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bloghopped here from Joy's blog ... you are just up the road from me!

    Sorry to hear about the illness becoming worse and hope that you are taking time to look after yourself too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts