14/52: Meet a Blogging Friend


picture from Google

I completed another of my 52 Things today .... meeting with a blogger friend for the first time.  I had lunch with Joy (Welcome to Daisy Rowat The Old Bell in Warminster.  It was lovely meeting up with her, we found plenty to chat about and the time simply flew by. I'm looking forward to seeing her again, maybe in the school summer holidays when I'll have more time.

I did fail miserably as a blogger today as I completely forgot to take a photo but the image above is very close to real life - I'm the one on the right and Joy is on the left, but her hair is fairer and a lot shorter.  Apart from that it could well be a photograph of the two of us!!! 

I'm going to curl up in front of the TV now and eat the yummy strawberries which Joy gave me. I may even share them with Ced!  Thanks Joy.

Comments

  1. Love the "photo" of us, I look really good with long red hair, perhaps I'll have to let mine grow. It was way too much fun chatting to worry about photos, and thanks for the lovely plant, I'll blog about it soon, I'm afraid I forgot to mention that with Oli home for the hols and Rog an avid fan we are all rather into the football right now. Looking forward to seeing you again during the summer (if we get one!), and hope you both enjoy the strawberries. Joy x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful meet up between yourself and Joy
    I am so glad you enjoyed it
    and that you will meet up again (bring a camera next time)!!

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, read Joy's blog and then popped over to read about it - love your picture you took - so so lifelike. Glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha just been reading Joy's blog and popped over to this the picture of you both!!! Brilliant ! Sounds like you had a lovely time getting to know each other xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts