15/52: Make 12 Microloans


I set myself the target of making 12 microloans during this year, originally thinking that it would be one loan every month.  However, some applicant agreed to repay their loans very quickly which meant that I have been able to make the 12 loans within a much shorter timescale.  Repayment of all loans is on schedule and should be completed by the end of January 2013.

So far all my loans have been to people in other countries ( 2 to Ecuador, 7 to the Phillipines and 3 to Cambodia).  I'd like to continue with microfinancing but plan to look for an opportunity to do it in the UK.

That's 15 things completed now, only 37 more to go.

Comments

  1. That's really cool! I have thought about looking into microloans, but keep forgetting to do it. What org do you do it through? Good for you! Check it off the list... :-)

    April

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts