17/52: Enrol on a Distance Learning Degree Course

image from Facebook

so today I did ....

......  I enrolled on a degree course!  It's been on my mind to do this for absolutely ages but, although I've regularly looked at the various courses on offer, I've never got round to actually enrolling.

I'm going to do a photography degree (fingers crossed!) by distance learning with the OCA.  This is the course if you're interested.  I already have a degree but this will be the first time of working for a recognised qualification via distance learning.

Comments

  1. Well done Eileen I'm sure you will get a lot out of it. Looks like a really good course too. I look forward to hearing how you get on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah well done, you did it. Good luck with it, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the very very best of luck with your chosen course Eileen


    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Eileen, I'm sure you'll enjoy it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting the link Eileen, I was going to email you about which course you were taking, good luck with it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done and good luck I'm sure you will enjoy the course. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Eileen! Just wanted to thank you for joining my blog and to wish you good luck on your new course!
    Have a fantastic July! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts