Green Day {4}














Linking with Green Day @ Raindrops and Daisies

Comments

  1. I bet this tree makes great shade.
    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eileen,

    Hope all is well
    I was looking out for you today.

    Lovely fresh green leaves.

    Thanks for linking up.

    Take care

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderschöne Blütter, könnte Ahorn sein...

    Lieben Gruß
    CL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot - I love all those different shades of green. Have a great weekend Eileen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some of my favorite photos are of leaves and these green ones are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Eileen,
    Beautiful leaves and will make a nice shade we need♡♡♡
    I hope you are doing well in your corner of the world, my friend.
    Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love trees, beautiful capture. I am visiting from Green Day, thanks for sharing. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts