A Quick Update

Hello, just a quick update to let you know what's happening and why  haven't been commenting on your blogs.

Ced is in hospital with breathing difficulties so the honest truth is that I simply haven't had the time or the energy.  He's expected to return home at some stage, may be as early as next week, but he'll never regain the strength and ability he's lost during this time.  This means that we now definitely have to have support at home (social care and physio) which the hospital will start sorting out for us tomorrow (Monday). We'll also have to keep a supply of oxygen at home.

So big changes for us.  At least they're talking about him returning home which seemed unlikely when he was admitted so that's a relief. 

I don't know how much time I'll have for blogging in the near future but I'll be back as soon as I can .... I sound like Arnie!

Take care all of you.

Comments

  1. Am so sorry to read this Eileen.

    Take care of yourself as you could easily get run down.
    Glad that you will now be getting home help.

    Keep in touch.

    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep your chin up, Eileen. If I can do anything to help, please ask x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear the news re Ced, home he is home soon. Do take care of yourself as well. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}} xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about Ced, Eileen but I bet you are both glad he will be able to come home, although this sounds like it means change for both of you. I'm glad to hear you will be getting some help. make sure that you take extra care of yourself as its easy to neglect yourself when you're doing the caring! And don't forget to take up joy's offer of help if you need it, I would offer to if I was closer so I'm seconded joy instead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Eileen, I'm so sorry to hear this. You remember to take care of yourself too. Sending you lots of hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope Ced is home soon,and that you will be getting extra help. And as has been said before, please take care of yourself as well! x :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts