BlogtoberFest Day 16: W... W... W... Wednesdays



I'm joining in with a meme organised by MizB @ shouldbereading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


Currently reading: 'A Perfectly Good Man' by Patricia Gale.  I've only just read the first three pages so don't have an opinion on it yet.

Recently finished: I joined in with the Dewey 24hour read-a-thon last weekend and managed to finish one book ('Sworn to Silence' by Linda Castillo) and complete another ('Gone Girl' by Gillian Flynn).  'Gone Girl' wasn't quite what I was expecting but still enjoyable although I was disappointed by the ending. I can't go in to details as it may spoil the book for someone else!

Reading next: I'm going to read 'Glow' by Jessica Maria Tuccellli which the blurb on the back of the book describes as a tale of family secrets spanning a century.  This one was recommended by my sister and, as we share very similar tastes in books, it should be good!

Comments

  1. A Perfectly Good Man sounds good to me.

    ENJOY the rest of your week.

    CUTE blog.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My W...W...W...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really should start reading again. X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts