31/365: Narcissi


These have grown from a planter set my sister gave me for Christmas and, once they've gone over, will be planted outside for next year.

I may have to change the focus of my Project 365.  I'd planned that my theme for the entire year would be 'in the garden' but I am starting back to full time working next week so it is dark when I leave home and light fading rapidly by the time I get home.  The opportunities for outdoor daily photos are obviously limited during term time so I may have to move the photos inside - I'm busy puzzling my little brain trying to work out how I can still keep the focus of the photos on the garden theme.  I may just have to buy lots of indoor plants!!  From next week I have 40 new pupils (!!) so will be able to afford it!

Comments

  1. You could try taking several photos at the weekend, they would still be current when you actually posted them. I always have three or four photos lined up in advance just in case I cant take any on a particular day. Hope you enjoy full-time working.
    Joy x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts