March's Simple Things

This was my list for February and, as you can see, it was a good month despite feeling quite low!
  • Spend time with Tinks and Tweenie during half term done
  • Bake some bread done
  • Have a film night done
  • Learn a new piece of music (instrument to be decided) started - I chose a piece for flute which was more complicated than I had planned so additional practice is needed to get it to the desired standard!
  • Visit Little Miss C and Little Miss H done

Here's the list for March:
  • a trip to the coast to see the sea for the first time this year
  • try out a new recipe
  • make time to practice calligraphy (using the pens I was given at Christmas)
  • visit Kilmersdon, a village about 30 miles away which is linked with the Jack and Jill nursery rhyme
  • try sashiko embroidery

I'll let you know how I get on!

Comments

  1. I am just passing by as I work my way through the A to Z list. I am helping out behind the scenes and making sure links and the like are all Hunky dory and that everyone is happy and ready to get going. I wish you all the best, I will try and revisit during April but it is a long list and I am sort of waiting for my allotted patrol area.

    I used to make a list a very very long time ago and despite doing loads always found it was always stuff not on the list so I now just do or not do as the whim takes me. . . . Although I probably dont get us much done, but that might be to do with getting older and confused.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts