June's Simple Things

May was a total success and I managed to complete everything on my list ... having two weeks holiday helped!
  • read two books from my 'pushing the boundaries' list done: The Shock of the Fall by Nathan Filer (debut novel) and West End Girls by Jenny Colgan (chick lit)
  • complete Greenthumb's Photo Scavenger Hunt for May done: posted on 30/05/2014
  • have at least one film night, cinema trip or theatre trip done: film night with friends + Wilts Music Centre to see She'Koyokh
  • visit a National Trust or English Heritage property done: Trerice House
  • arrange a lunch date with friends done: met Karen in Cornwall
 
Now on to June ...
  • make a photo collage/try digital scrapbooking
  • photograph St Leonard's Church
  • take a set of photographs demonstrating 'negative space'
  • read a non-fiction book
  • choose and learn a new piano piece
I can't see any reason why I shouldn't complete this list ... apart from the 98 end of year reports I still have to finish, that is!

Comments

  1. You rocked out May...hope June is just as successful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts