Weigh In Wednesday [24]

I've managed to get back on track and have lost another 1lb this week, making a total of 27lbs so far.  I started 25 weeks ago so that averages out to just over 1lb a week, which is exactly what I was aiming for.
 
The biggest help in all this has been tracking my calorie intake using 'My Fitness Pal'.  It's really easy to use and, after the initial setup, only takes a few minutes a day to record/plan my meals.  I also use the app to record my water intake which is one aspect that I still need to improve on - I don't drink enough water most of the time.  I also need to do some exercise!!
 
Linking with Weigh in Wednesday.

Comments

  1. Good steady progress, well done, hope you are feeling better after losing almost 2 stone. Joy x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Eileen, I am very impressed - I am still working on the first pound!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Eileen!
    Arilx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love MFP!! Great job on your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the great loss! I love MFP, I don't know where I'd be without it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts