100 Happy Days: Day 84


I'm officially 'on holiday' now - no more school until September.  Today I was in my Tuesday school where I teach the Year 1s, 2s, 3s & 4s to play the recorder.  It was the final lesson with the current year 4s and at the end of the lesson they presented me with a 'thank you book' they had created; every child had coloured a picture of a recorder and on the back of the page had written a message saying what he/she had enjoyed about the lessons.
 
It was a lovely surprise.  I read the messages when at home and they have said some lovely things.  I'll treasure it.

Comments

  1. That rainbow colored recorder looks like something my daughter would have colored when she was a child - she went through a phase where every single thing she colored in was rainbow colored! LOL. (Yes, I'm still reading each post, but, trying hard not to comment on each and everyone and overwhelm you with my comments!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd forgotten about this but I still have it in a memory box upstairs.

      I honestly don't mind how many posts you comment on Bless ... feel free xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts