259/365: The Front Garden


I'm so glad to get rid of the overgrown bushes that were in this patch - the kitchen is already much brighter since their removal.  The two manhole covers near the road sign are a bit of a surprise; I knew about the smaller one back by the wall but the other two were completely hidden by the bushes, so I'm wondering if it is possible to cover/disguise them in any way.
 
This patch is going to be gravelled and I'll just have one specimen shrub there - I've ordered a 'fire and ice' hydrangea which I'll keep in a pot on the decking through this winter and plant in this patch once it has grown a bit.  I may also put a load of bulbs in this area - haven't made a final decision on that yet though.

Comments

  1. Bom dia Eilleen, que casa maravilhosa!
    O jardim da frente vai ficar lindo e decerto essas vigias vão ficar disfarçadas!
    Sem os arbustos ficou tudo mais luminoso!
    Adorei!
    Abraços,
    Ailime

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts