Blogtoberfest 2014 Day 12: Plotting With Joy!

One of the highlights of my summers is participating in Rinda's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt, searching out the locations and objects that will allow me to complete the list.  This year we had to find 21 images during the period 1st June to 23rd September - here's my final selection for this year's hunt if you haven't already seen them - and now it is a whole year to wait until the next one.
 
I happened to ask if anyone knew of a similar hunt which took place during the winter months and my friend Joy suggested that we organise one ourselves, so that's what we are going to do.  We are meeting for lunch during half term (in two weeks) to discuss the finer details.  I do hope some of you will join in.
 
Linking with Blogtoberfest 2014

Comments

  1. Well done you, don't think I got everything in time, but may just finish it for me. I had thought of doing one, but with everything else going on ....well.......... so yes I will join in yours. xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts