Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt

If you enjoyed the Summer Photographic Scavenger Hunt hosted by Gallo Organico, you might be pleased to discover that there is now a Winter version, which I've organised with Joy (Daisy Row),  and which will run from 1st December to 21st March 2015 - we would like all photos to be taken between these dates.
 
We'd love you to join in, the more the merrier - sign up below. I will be hosting a linky at the end of each month so you can show your finds, and Joy will be opening a Facebook group for you to join if you'd prefer. If you like you can pinch the picture below for your side bar.
 


Here is the list:

1. Reflection in water
2. Someone wearing a funny hat
3. Ornate door knocker
4. Breakfast
5. Something that is over 100 years old
6. Winter weather
7. Someone dressed for the season
8. A fish
9. Festive lights
10. A letter shape in nature or in an object
11. Polka dots
12. Silhouette
13. Stained glass window
14. Partly built new building
15. Bunting
16. A collection (of anything)
17. Texture
18. Shadow
19. Street musicians
20. Nativity scene - compulsory and can't be substituted

If you find any of the above hard to get you may substitute one or both of the subjects below, except No. 20 which is compulsory.  Bearing in mind that you may be living in the southern hemisphere, you may also substitute summer weather for winter weather.

Alternative A - new life
Alternative B -  a decorated tree

If you'd like to join in, please add your name to the list below. 
 
 

Comments

  1. Just found you from Rinda's blog. I'd love to join in, but a nativity scene is going to be hard now it's January. Never mind, I can go for the rest. Thanks for organising this. I love the summer hunt, and a winter one should be fun too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, glad to hear that you're joining in on the hunt. Re the nativity scene, you can always take a photo of a picture in a book or on your computer?

      Delete
    2. That's true. I'm sure that I have a lovely picture in the children's bible my grandparents gave me. I'll have to dig it out. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. I just entered a bad link so re-entered it. If you can delete #15, I'd be grateful. Looking forward to playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clicked over here from Rinda's blog. I have thought about hosting one of these for several years so glad to see someone is doing it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts