Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt | January Linky

It's time for the end of January link up, so that we can all see how everyone else is getting on. 
 
Confession time for me ... I haven't done very well at all in January!  All I have are a few photos for #6: Winter Weather.  I would only have had two but fortunately (!) there was a hail storm a couple of days ago so my grand total for this month is five photos.  I promise to do better in February!
 
Frosty honeysuckle berries
Frosty honeysuckle leaves


After a hail storm.  Taken from my front door, looking to the left.
After a hail storm.  Taken from my front door, looking to the right.
After a hail storm.  Taken just outside the dining room door.



Comments

  1. Wow, that was some hailstorm. I've linked my January finds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Eilleen, so beautiful winter's photos! Tomorrow I'll see if I have some to share! The winter here has been cold, but with lots of sunshine! Snow only in the Serra da Estrela (Portugal)! Good Sunday! Ailime

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely winter pictures....though I'm glad I'm not living in it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely frost photo's. I have linked today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the honeysuckle berry photo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts