Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt | Completed List

Here's my final post on the Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt, showing my best (or in some cases, the only) images for each prompt.

Click here to see all the other participant's photos. 
 
1. Reflection in water

2. Someone wearing a funny hat

3. Ornate door knocker

4. Breakfast

5. Something that is over 100 years old

6. Winter weather

7. Someone dressed for the season

8. A fish

9. Festive lights

10. A letter shape in nature or in an object

11. Polka dots

12. Silhouette

13. Stained glass window

14. Partly built new building

15. Bunting

16. A collection

17. Texture

18. Shadow

19. Street musicians

20. Nativity scene

Alternative A. New life

Alternative B. Decorated tree


Comments

  1. Well done Eileen, and thanks for being chief organizer x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection - and not a dud amongst them! Wish I could have joined in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do think it is nice to see the whole list together. Seeing the nativity doesn't it seem a long time since it started?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos, Eileen. It does seem a long time since we started the hunt. It's legacy lives on for me as I bought a Nativity Scene ornament in the January sales (have wanted one for ages) so now I have one to remind me of the scavenger hunt every year.
    I got all of them except for someone dressed for the season - don't ask me why, I think I was still waiting for snow!
    Thanks to you and Joy for organising the hunt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts