131/365: Being More Active Day 1


It's SATS week in the UK primary schools so I have the week off.  It's not raining, not too hot or too cold, I feel fine so there was really no excuse at all ... time to start being more active.  I decided that it doesn't matter what I choose to do to be more active but it must get me out of the house and last for at least 20 minutes.  Normal activities such as band practice, shopping or work don't count - this is an additional thing. 
 
Today's choice was a walk around the Marina.  It actually took me about an hour, but at least half of that time doesn't count because I bumped into a friend and stopped for a chat.  This was first thing and I have to say it was a lovely way to start the day. 

Comments

  1. Good for you for getting out and being active. I've been taking 30 minute walks about 4 times a week; very refreshing!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started walking more last year, definitely worth the effort and now I miss it when I can't get out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts