132/365: Being More Active Day 2


No early morning walking today which was a shame, but I didn't sleep too well because of the ECG monitor and all the wires attached to my body, and it was raining!  The monitor was removed this afternoon so, after completing the bank run and shopping for some fresh vegetables, I went for a short walk in the park.  There's no photo of my walk as I didn't have a camera with me.

After I'd been to the park, I accidently found myself in the garden centre again - I am now on first name terms with one of the assistants!  So after a slice of apple and caramel tart with vanilla ice cream and an elderberry cordial I bought the plants you can see in today's photo (well you would be able to if it was in focus and correctly exposed!); four varieties of sweet peas, a couple of upright Nemesia Vanilla Lady and some trailing Calibrachoa Burgundy.

Comments

  1. Those are pretty plants! Gardening and plants I think are a great hobby! Good for you to get out and do a bit of a walk!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love gardening! Still in the middle of planting and seeding, but you reminded me of seeding peas and beans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photo looks fine to me. Annual Sweet Peas are one of my favourites although I don't have much luck getting an abundance of flowers. I look forward to seeing your progress with the garden.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts