Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt | First Photos

I've made a start on collecting the photos for Rinda's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt.  I had a bit of a false start with some of my photos because I forgot to take the list with me; I took some photos of a patio only to check the list when I got home and find out that it should be a porch or decking - close but not close enough! These are definitely on the list though .....

No 1 | a wild heart, photographed at Job Mills




No 3 | a skeleton, bone or x-ray, discovered outside a local antique shop. 




No 10 | a bicycle, or in this case 3 of them, photographed at Job Mills



No 12 | a window, one of the stained glass windows in the Parish Church of St James.  I'd planned to photograph from inside the church but it was locked, so this was the best I could do for now.



No 16 | a map showing a trip taken, this shows one of my regular routes along the canal towpath.



Comments

  1. You did great! I like the one with the heart leaf!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great start. I like old church windows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good! I too am seeing hearts everywhere, and I know where I could find a good skeleton but still undecided as to whether to play... Hopefully see that stained glass from the inside some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing well and well done on spotting that skeleton!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The heart leaf is especially lovely isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wild heart is a good one to get crossed off your list at this early stage

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are cracking on - I only have a couple so far. I love the skeleton. I was wondering about that one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That skeleton is fantastic!
    I've got to figure out a good map . . .
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts