Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt

Catching up with photos for the Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt.

No 2 | a footprint or a pawprint, seen on the beach at Swanage



No 9 | someone playing with, in, or around water.  There were plenty of opportunities at Swanage - children playing by the water, swimmers, beach volleyball, musicians paddling as they played and one I didn't expect at all .... morris dancing in the sea.



No 11 | fresh produce



No 15 | a team logo. Each morris dancing team/group/troup has its own logo. 



No 18 | a supermarket cart, basket or trolley full of groceries



No 19 | a seasonal cocktail or beverage, someone drinking cider from a plastic cup, a sure sign it's the summer festival season




No 20 | someone laughing, some of the morris dancers laughing as they danced in the sea.


Four more to do ....... not that I'm leaving it to the last minute or anything!

Comments

  1. I still have six!!! I probably won't get all of them in the time but it is such fun I usually manage to complete by Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morris Dancers in the sea! They're game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun with all the pictures! I like the dancers in the sea!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Morris Dancers in the sea.! Real winner pictures! What a healthy trolley load!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds Eileen! The double meaning of playing in the sea is great (accordionists) and I like the laughing one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the morris dancing and playing in the sea - such fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely snaps and a reminder I need to cull my photos and do a post too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts