Day 18: Keeping Busy

Today is all about the bitty stuff starting with a solicitor's appointment to swear an oath, then back home and a walk to the local post office to send the legal paperwork off (breathes a sigh of relief) and then a wander around to complete today's walk. I've completed my target of steps already this morning! This is the Kennet and Avon canal, further along from my home heading towards Semington.


To take me up to lunch time I have bits and bobs of paperwork to do - lots of tiny task which'll only take a few minutes each. I also want to print out the handouts for band on Saturday and the presentation letters for Thursday's band workshops in a local primary school. I bet the printer plays up ... it always does when I have a lot of printing to do!

This afternoon, if the rain hold off and assuming I've completed the printing, I need to continue tidying up in the garden. It's looking a bit battered out there this morning after yesterday's wind and rain. If that's not an option, then I'll get some more things ready for sale online.

Tonight, I've been invited to J's house for a meal and to say hello and goodbye to two of her daughters. L is home from working at a summer camp in Germany so there's all her adventures to hear about, and B is off to live in London on Saturday as she's going back to university to complete a Masters degree.

Tomorrow will be a lot more relaxed!

Comments

  1. I also had plans to be in the garden this weekend but Mother Nature & her weather tantrums made that difficult to impossible. Good for you getting those steps in early. I really need to get my step monitor back on! Happy Day/Week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo. Well done on the steps (you have me thinking of investigating a fitbit now!) and I hope the other little jobs got done (w/o any need for yelling at the printer!).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts