Day 28: Back to School

It's my first day back at school today. I've been visiting local schools for the band workshops but today I actually have to teach! I'm sure I'll be okay once I get started, but admit to feeling less than enthusiastic as I'm typing this post.


Today's photo is another one of the mystery flowers I posted about here, except it is no longer a mystery because I found the label (as usual, the label was exactly where it was supposed to be, but was hiding when I was looking for it the first time!!). It's Mirabilis jalapa, also called the 'Miracle of Peru' or the '4 o'clock flower'.

It's also time for Mary Lou's Take Three Thursday so I'm sharing three more photos from the Harry Potter tour, all showing the inside of building and which may be used for no. 7 of the scavenger hunt - the inside of something. My apologies for the strange lighting in them; there are film studio lights on all the exhibits and in a few of my photos from the day I've picked up a blue cast which I can't get rid of.

a corridor in the Leaky Cauldron
Gryffindor boy's bedroom
Hagrid's hut

Comments

  1. Thanks for joining in Eileen. I like all the HP tour photos. Sometimes we don't get to see the details of a scene in the movies so the still photos are a real treat. I think Hagrid's hut is definitely one of those the set decorators had fun with. The other amazing one is Prof Dumbledore's office.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts