Day 100: Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt


Joy and I are co-hosting another Winter Photographic Scavenger Hunt this year, we would love you to join in with us. The only "rule" is that all photos should be taken during the duration of the hunt, which is 1st December 2017 to 21st March 2018. There will be a monthly linky on both my and Joy's blogs, and also a Facebook page is already up and running, so please feel free to join us either way, or both.

Here is the list.

  1. Men at work
  2. Luggage
  3. Domestic trivia
  4. A Winter's Tale (or tail)
  5. Passengers
  6. Wrapping paper
  7. On the water
  8. Silver
  9. In the making
  10. Having fun
  11. Library/Book shop
  12. Stationery
  13. A line of ...
  14. Stones
  15. Bow
  16. A sense of history
  17. Many
  18. Signpost
  19. A pair of ...
  20. Detail
  21. Handle
  22. Symmetry
  23. A heart
  24. Steam/smoke/mist
  25. A peek inside

Good luck, and enjoy. The object of the exercise is fun, so please interpret the subjects any way you choose.

Comments

  1. I LIKE that list! Well curated! There is a very real possibility I might join in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do decide to join in. You always get an interesting set of photos for the scavenger hunts.

      Delete
  2. I actually took photos of luggage and a library today in Lincoln (before I saw the list); such a pity it's not December yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As it's so close, I think we might bend the rules a little bit, but don't tell anyone!

      Delete
  3. Joy & Eileen, what a great list. I am hopeful that my work/school load allow me some time to capture at least a few items on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wonderful! Thanks so much for hosting this. I had ideas the moment I read the list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi...I wonder if I could join in please. Lots of ideas whizzing round in my head....x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course you can join in. I look forward to seeing your photos.

      Delete
  6. I've enjoyed seeing photos from previous hunts, so I'm gonna join in. Thanks for the great list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts