Day 91: Honeysuckle


If the weather plays nicely at the weekend I'll be cutting the honeysuckle back to the fence, and then will try to keep it contained. Someone suggested training it along the top of the fence but I don't know how successful that would be, but may be worth a try.

It's quite a simple day today with a bit of housework this morning, teaching this afternoon, and this evening I'm trying to finish the latest book for the book group. It's 'A Line of Blood' by Ben McPherson and, although I was really looking forward to reading it, I'm not enjoying it at all. 

Yesterday's theatre trip to see 'Priscilla, Queen of the Desert' gets a big thumbs up. I had a look online when I got home to see what else is happening locally and discovered that there is a touring production of 'Kinky Boots' at Bristol Hippodrome in 2019 so I've booked a seat to see that. I've tried to see it every time I've done a theatre trip to London but have always been unsuccessful in getting a good seat - this time I'm front row in the Grand Circle so it pays to plan ahead!!

Comments

  1. Your honeysuckkle is so pretty in it's last stages ... we get honeysuckle bushes & dropped honeysuckle vines in this region. The dropped honeysuckle vines really attract the hornets (nasty) & hummingbirds (good).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts